A humble request for help - intoclassics.net - форум
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
intoclassics.net - форум » Технический раздел » Меломанский интернет » A humble request for help (Looking for an album and hoping somebody can help)
A humble request for help
KrystekДата: Воскресенье, 15 Марта 15, 21:22 | Сообщение # 1
Статус: Offline
Hello, my name is Krystek, this is my first post and to start with I must explain that my Russian is really poor, whence may it be my request is put in wrong place if it be even acceptable. If it be the case, then I humbly ask for excuse and deletion of the thread. Anyway, like in a topic, I am with great yearning looking for an album with mediaeval Easter play and Mass of Christopher Schmidt, Thomas Binkley and Schola Cantorum Basiliensis inlossless. Be it vinyl- or CD-rip. I mean this recording (link to medieval.org). This album has been reissued few times since its recording in 1981, and I suppose it was once at Sonus Antiqva and/or Avaxhome, but I missed it these times, what I now regret bitterly. Despite my knowledge of many places, whence I can obtain music for free, there is no such, whence I could download the aforementioned album. I am a person struggling with many physical healthy issues and disabilities and have no money to buy this CD, howsoever badly do I need it, managing to survive but out of a poor social allowance in Poland. I can mention that mediaeval and early music in general is my long-time passion, and that I developed it for about ten years now. I would be very, very thankful if there came by anybody who could help me here, especially in this special time of Lent, as the Holy Week and Easter are quickly approaching, when my desire to listen to this album in lossless quality substantially increases. Thanks, anyway.

With kindest regards,
Krystek

ГодяевДата: Понедельник, 16 Марта 15, 03:21 | Сообщение # 2
Prosze, prezent dla pana :)
http://intoclassics.net/load/5-1-0-2226

http://intoclassics.net/index/8-35251

Ему хоботок и блестящая шерстка даны
И голос такой, что от счастья вращается мир.
Когда он поет, отрешенного мрака полны
Светила и звезды нисходят в надир.

Radix_peregrumДата: Понедельник, 16 Марта 15, 07:29 | Сообщение # 3
Цитата Krystek ()
I must explain that my Russian is really poor
Dear Krystek, many of users of this site are able to read and speak English (and sometimes even Polish), pleease, don't worry! We are an international community with Russian being the most frequently used but by no means obligatory tongue.
Best wishes,
Maxim

Тихо, тихо ползи,
Улитка, по склону Фудзи
Вверх, до самых высот!

KrystekДата: Понедельник, 16 Марта 15, 14:24 | Сообщение # 4
Thank You so much, Godyaev! Большое спасибо! My Easter shall be surely unforgettable this year thanks to Your magnanimity and kindness.

BTW, I must express that despite I live in Poland because of some personal reasons I feel really uncomfortable being forced to read or speak in Polish, especially in Internet. My preferable languages are therefore English and German, as I belong to German minority, being of Prussian origin. Can some of You show me a thread on this forum (if there is any) where one can freely talk about mediaeval and renaissance music in English, and exchange remarks about favourite early music ensembles, albums and composers? For some time I felt really alone, still looking for a place, where I could stay for longer, and perhaps this forum would be such an awaited one? I know I could use a search engine, but I prefer to ask for advice more experienced users.

Sincerely,
Krystek

Radix_peregrumДата: Понедельник, 16 Марта 15, 21:46 | Сообщение # 5
Цитата Krystek ()
Can some of You show me a thread on this forum (if there is any) where one can freely talk about mediaeval and renaissance music in English, and exchange remarks about favourite early music ensembles, albums and composers?
You may create such a thread here by yourself exactly like you did create this one. May be it would be an interesting experience for someone of our users.

Тихо, тихо ползи,
Улитка, по склону Фудзи
Вверх, до самых высот!

intoclassics.net - форум » Технический раздел » Меломанский интернет » A humble request for help (Looking for an album and hoping somebody can help)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Хостинг от uCoz